This Blog is Random....




OK, this blog is random and that's the way I like it. I cycle and I love it. For years I had a BikeE semi-recumbent bike until some little cretin stole it. (He just didn't realise how easy it would be for the police to find--idiot!) I liked that bike.


So then I had to find a bike that wouldn't be stolen, too easily. Not that I thought the BikeE would. Into the frame came the logical bicycle--the Brompton. (That's my colour too--cornflower blue...woohoo..)


This is the best for getting around London! And when you've arrived, you just fold it up.


I haven't done this yet but I intend to--the "Brompton Race" for which you have to wear a suit...but you can wear short trousers.


Anyhow the point of this post is the wonderful cardboard bicycle that Izhar Gafni has designed in the video at the top. It's such a brilliant idea and would cost between $9 to $12! That's my next. Screw fixies.....




Comments

Julian said…
John
As a fan of cycling - mine are the standard type - I love these sorts of posts. Not random at all. As to competing in the brompton races, you should follow Dr Hutch on Twitter and then you can challenge him to a race off. Best of luck, and I hope you have some nice tweed to go with it.

Julian
John Flood said…
Thanks for putting me onto Dr Hutch. I'm reading his blog posts. Very good!